Generator Operator and Destoyer

| |

                                                        

The word GOD comes across to our day to day life. For every minute and every second .When the word GOD confronts the human society gets a resulting reaction of Scareness , a respectable persona , or awatchful protecter.

But my first and last question which strucks me like pin , 
WHERE IS HE?????


:-Lets have an example =
    
 If we ask  a robot Ques.'s like "Where is god or what is god?????" etc,etc...............
     may be his answer would be...
  The one who has created me or one give n me birth is, my GOD....

Evidently , I believe in this sentence too. In my view their is no living external energy is protecting or helping me , except my parents. I am raising my hope with great eager that you guys understanding what i am talking about. Let me elborate you by  my new quote

"believe god to them to whom you really love and can               inspire you what you want  to do with the path you love."

Let me help you with this example from my life for explaining the above quote :-

If I am in the feild of universe or if I am studying the subject of Cosmology. Then my GOD would be the scientists related to the feild of Cosmology, yes ,those people can inspire me for recieving success in the feild of Cosmology.

NOTE:- Look, frankly speaking my intention is of publishing this post is not to DISRELIGIONING the innocent religion minds. But, to create or establish new curosities about GOD.

Usually, majority of the world thinks
* What is really GOD????

But, in the end of all issues the real question should be in my view
                                        Where is it???

What do you think?

I mean, do you really beilive that did GOD created this universe . Scientists have described their own theories & proofs about creation of Universe. So I would like to pick from one of those  scientists who is none other than Sir Albert Einstien. He said & I quote that:-
                       "Earth is made up of three things i.e.
                             "SPACE, MATTER, ENERGY"

Confused well he was too. How these 3 things is related to Earth, to explain this relation he came up with a famous Formula i.e 
                                                    
                                            E=m.c2
                
Let me explain you with an example from our day to day life. But, before explaining just out of curosity i would like to ask you     WHICH STATE OF MATTER IS FIRE? 
                           WELL HERE IT GOES......
                                               
                                                 
therefore, fire is not a state of matter it is an energy. so where get the god in this whole phenomena.... NO WHERE!!

SO, IN THE END OF THIS TITLE :

              "GENERATOR, OPERATOR AND DESTROYER"
               is within us and it is on us how we understand it!!!!

" my first and last veiw about the post is belive god around yourself  not on whom who doesn't exist"

(NOTE:- this my humble justification to the veiwers that i have no intention to harm any innocent religious minds.please take this post cooly and calmly in your understanding)

COPY RIGHTED by ARRAY PROXIMA. don't dare to copy our stuff.. Powered by Blogger.